Sunday, February 24, 2008

Girl Time

Spending time with friends is something I promote to women at nauseum and today I followed my own advice. I came across an advertisement for a tour of art galleries in my area and invited a gal pal to come along.

We had a great time laughing at each other's stories and taking in the sites. Some of the art was breathtaking, some of it disturbing, and some of it sadly resembled something out of first grade art class. But no matter what hung on the walls, the real beauty of the day lied in the memory we were painting in our minds.
Girl time is so important and should never be taken for granted-even when you have a man in your life. All too often, we let our frindships go when we begin a new relationship. Find a balance for both and you will be so much happier.

No comments: