Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fantastic Find

I just found a new boutique called Runway Atlanta and though I'd like to keep this little gem to myself, I feel compelled to share the wealth.

They have a lot of flirty little dresses and unique tops with designer labels as well as rare finds, whoo hoo. I fell madly in love with a one-shoulder blouse by Meghan and a to-die-for pair of Roberto Cavalli glasses. I'm sorry, but these I cannot share. I had to make them mine.

It felt good to buy a top and not worry that every other chic in town will be wearing it. Or at least that's what I'm told. Only time and trips to Lola will tell.

If you decide to check it out, let me give you a little help because it's hard to find. They're at 375 Pharr Road. Look for the address on a green awning, not the name. It's not posted. Turn in and go straight back.

Have fun and let me know what you think.

No comments: